Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Dude.......

Man.....the guys who did Terminator, got nothing on this, and this is a flash. It's so well indepth.......

10/10

Sprite TV 2 Sprite TV 2

Holy Shit Dude!

I have NEVER in my entire life, laughed so hard at this flash. This was pretty kickass comedy, at it's finest hour.

My hats off to you, and all who collaborated in the video.

Tails and his GBA 3 Tails and his GBA 3

nice way to end the series

Honestly, it's not a bad ending either. Such a shame there won't be anymore, but to me, these 3 are good enough.

Thanks for making such a short, but sweet miniseries.

RupeeClock responds:

Well it's a trilogy, from my experience most things just go downhill after the 3rd of anything.

Globule Globule

Very well done

Nice use of my "Electrolosis" track for this. I like puzzle type games, and this is just adding on to the list.

Great work & release.

RowlandRose responds:

Thank you very much DarkValentine :D Your music added to the game very well I think. Congrats to you too!

Dreamerz: Satan's Experiment Dreamerz: Satan's Experiment

Tightness

this track was very fluent and smooth. I like the way it switches from Ambient, and move right on over to DnB. You got some tight skills, and this track shows it. Hope to see it turn gold someday.

DV.

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Thanks! I hope it gets to gold as well :D

-ImperfectDisciple-

-={CC}=- The Journey Begins -={CC}=- The Journey Begins

Overall Tightness

you've really captured alot in this track. I can tell very much that right on. This has the type of rythym that you don't normally see in most other tracks, and the beat itself when it changes pace is also on que with the downbeat.

5/5

DarkValentine.

Critical-Collision responds:

Glad you like it

-={CC}=-

-={CC}=- Introduction -={CC}=- Introduction

Very nice touch on the intro

as i said above, it's a nice touch on the intro itself. Very smooth to start off something this good.

i'm sure you will thrive on NG with material this good.

DV.

Critical-Collision responds:

Thank you for another review DarkValentine

We hope to thrive on NG too, we will just continue to do what we love, and hope that the NG community love what we do too

-={CC}=-