Dreamerz: Satan's Experiment Dreamerz: Satan's Experiment

Tightness

this track was very fluent and smooth. I like the way it switches from Ambient, and move right on over to DnB. You got some tight skills, and this track shows it. Hope to see it turn gold someday.

DV.

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Thanks! I hope it gets to gold as well :D

-ImperfectDisciple-

-={CC}=- The Journey Begins -={CC}=- The Journey Begins

Overall Tightness

you've really captured alot in this track. I can tell very much that right on. This has the type of rythym that you don't normally see in most other tracks, and the beat itself when it changes pace is also on que with the downbeat.

5/5

DarkValentine.

Critical-Collision responds:

Glad you like it

-={CC}=-

-={CC}=- Introduction -={CC}=- Introduction

Very nice touch on the intro

as i said above, it's a nice touch on the intro itself. Very smooth to start off something this good.

i'm sure you will thrive on NG with material this good.

DV.

Critical-Collision responds:

Thank you for another review DarkValentine

We hope to thrive on NG too, we will just continue to do what we love, and hope that the NG community love what we do too

-={CC}=-

Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall

Oh snap! This was Tight!

Dude, I can see why this got gold, because this track is dope, and is pure gold indeed. You got some real talent and skills man. i'll definately keep coming back to check more on your works.

Dark Valentine

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Alright man, thanks! This is a pretty groovin' track indeed :D

-I'll go check your music if I haven't already!

Thanks again!

-ImperfectDisciple-

Fight for justice Fight for justice

Perfect, Extremely Perfect ^_^

This by itself is just friggin awesome, it could be used for so many things, i can name a few. it could be for ending music, or it could be used as desperation theme's, or it could be used in last resort fight situations. the possibilities are endless. and because of you and your works, you're inspiring me to make my own beats.

you kick ass, and that's nuff said on that.