Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Dude.......

Man.....the guys who did Terminator, got nothing on this, and this is a flash. It's so well indepth.......

10/10

Sprite TV 2 Sprite TV 2

Holy Shit Dude!

I have NEVER in my entire life, laughed so hard at this flash. This was pretty kickass comedy, at it's finest hour.

My hats off to you, and all who collaborated in the video.

Tails and his GBA 3 Tails and his GBA 3

nice way to end the series

Honestly, it's not a bad ending either. Such a shame there won't be anymore, but to me, these 3 are good enough.

Thanks for making such a short, but sweet miniseries.

RupeeClock responds:

Well it's a trilogy, from my experience most things just go downhill after the 3rd of anything.

South Side School Ep. 4.5 South Side School Ep. 4.5

fairly decent.

funniest part of the entire flash is when the camera cut off, and there's an argument going on. rest of the flash was fairly decent.

Possessions Part II Possessions Part II

that was pretty ok, but...

the storyline is solid, and the way the horror style music definately put that edge to this flash. Kinda makes you wonder exactly what is going on mostly. and the plot of it is noted down good.

here is what needs improving, it's listed below.

1.Animation - to say that it's your 3rd flash, and a decent one a that, pretty awesome. Just work on the animation parts of it, and i'm sure you'll thrive on NG.

2.Dialouge - the wording was right on que, but you need to work out a bit of the dialouge a bit more. mabye in the next flash, it could be more convincing that something is really going down in teh story. Also, try fixing up some of the words that appear in the caption box, and you'll be fine.

3.Creativity - you can also try to be a bit more creative, when it comes to overall ideas. that extra step doesn't hurt once in a while, so give it a checkout. there are alot of ways this story can go, and plenty of room to get things cracnking out.

besides that, this was a pretty good flash. just take what i said into consideration, and you'll do fine.

DV.

MpGrill responds:

Thanks for your big review!!
Ok...I½l try it better on my next movie!

CC promo for oths CC promo for oths

Not bad at all actually

I would like to know what is the name of the music you used in this animation, as i could never figure it out exactly. if you can at least say, that would be nice.

Besides that, i'm going with the other guy, and will say that it is definately hard to draw a human body, let alone animate it properly. to me it was cool, so that's all that matters IMO.

lumanious responds:

hey man! lol its areodynamic by daft punk ^_^ lol thanks for teh review!

8-Bit Reading Rainbow 8-Bit Reading Rainbow

well, it had a beat at the beginning

now that was good. it at least had a beat at the beginning of it. gave the violence a three, because Eazy-E was hit with a turnip, lol. but otherwise, good flash.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

very original

i like how this is well put, surely a good flash that is recognized. excelent work indeed.

Stupid Mario Bros. Z Stupid Mario Bros. Z

meh.....

hey, stuff happens. pretty much saying that ain't nothing wrong with parodies. of course it sucks, but you made a point across. i'm not defending anyone, just like you, i'm speaking my mind on this.

for those who say this is lame, this is nothing more than a parody of the original. no one is the god of flash or anything like that. if you want an example of what it means to get a good parody off, and i'm talking to the rest who review this flash, then look at Skittles n' Bitz.

someone made a flash parody called Skittles n' Shitz, because they thought mainly the same way this person did. and while it did make fun, that's the only purpose of that flash parody. just in equal same as this one. so there's gonna be haters in this world.

to all who see my review, live with it.

i'm not taking sides, just posting something that the next reviewer might read, and take notice. just food for thought.

sunday sunday

not bad, original too

well, the animation is very ok, it may look like crap, but it went well with the music, so that counts for originality. very well put together